MMIRA is a new organization for the mixed methods community. Among the many benefits of membership will be:
Information about networking/training opportunities
- Visit the MMIRA website for information on the latest developments on conferences and publications in the field of mixed methods research as well as training materials for novice and seasoned researchers, information on online courses, and links to other websites that offer open access materials on mixed methods research topics.
- See also the MMIRA website for information about future mixed methods research events; such as the annual Conference that provides a forum at various locations worldwide for professors, students, practitioners, policymakers, citizens, and other stakeholders to come together and share their international and interdisciplinary problems, perspectives, findings, and solutions.
- Learn about developing procedures for researchers to obtain MMIRA recognition as “MMR Qualified” in key qualitative, quantitative, and mixed research knowledge, values, and skills.
Access to online resources
- Access to the MMIRA Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) modules on core and specialized topics in mixed methods research. Registration link available in "Member Resources."
- Obtain an e-journal subscription free to the Journal of Mixed Methods Research, the leading refereed, international and interdisciplinary journal on mixed methods research.
- View on the MMIRA website research-rich pedagogical materials (syllabi, handouts) to facilitate the teaching and learning of mixed methods research.
Involvement in a professional association
- Be part of an organization committed to inclusiveness that seeks to facilitate dialogue among diverse scholars and different perspectives about research.
- Engage in mentoring services for researchers and students seeking to learn the "how-to's" of conducting mixed methods research, including information on publishing and funding.
Contact: Lola at email@example.com
or Sharon at firstname.lastname@example.org